Water is essential for your pet’s health and nutrition, that’s why the best cat water fountain is a great addition to your home. It’s quite convenient as it can always supply clean water that your cat can enjoy whenever they get thirsty.
It’s also good for you as a pet owner because it will save you the hassle of having to refill your cat’s water bowl from time to time. It’s also great for those who have a busy daily work schedule.
Cat fountains need to be more than a water dispenser for your pets. You need one that is safe, effective and possibly has features that match your pet’s personality. This article is meant to give you some insights on the best cat water fountain available today.
#Top 3 Cat Water Fountain In The Market – Comparison Table:Invalid table id.
Best Automatic Cat Water Fountain Review
1. PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
- WATER CAPACITY: 50 oz. water capacity is great for cats and small dogs
- ENCOURAGES DRINKING: Falling stream entices pets to drink more water
- FILTERED WATER: Includes replaceable carbon water filter that keeps the water fresh
Stop worrying about leaving your cats by themselves while you’re busy at the office with the best cat water fountain at your service. PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain can handle up to 50 ounces of water and is great to use for both cats and dogs. It features a free-falling stream that makes your pets want to drink to their heart’s content while keeping them entertained.
Every package comes with a replaceable water filter that eliminates bad taste and odors. Veterinarians recommend increased hydrations for pets to prevent kidney and urinary diseases which are common with pets. The PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain is a great way to stimulate your pet’s hydration with its fun and controllable water flow just by turning a knob.
This product is BPA free and is safe to clean by hand or by putting it into the dishwasher. PetSafe is the leading pet product manufacturer in the USA. The company is known for its products made with high-quality materials. They have been making pet-related products for more than 20 years now. They remain as one of the top manufacturers all over the world.
All PetSafe products are backed with great customer service hotline that is available 6/7 days a week. Keep your pets hydrated and make them feel like they are loved with a stream of fresh, clean water provided by this amazing PetSafe product.
Choose another product that deserves to be in a pet lover’s home and get your own cat water fountain today!Check Latest Price
2. Catit Flower Fountain
- Cat fountain features 3 different water flow settings for picky drinkers and offers...
- Can hold up to 3L in the cat water bowl and takes up little floor space; dimensions are...
- Includes triple action, softening cat water filter and small energy-efficient pump with...
Don’t let the hot weather dehydrate your pets by getting them the best cat water fountain to satisfy their daily water needs. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the house or not. A water fountain will surely make your days easier and your task list shorter. The Catit 2.0 Flower Fountain promises a highly effective water fountain with a beautiful, compact and ergonomic design that you and your pet will surely love.
This water fountain boasts a 3-liter water storage that is made to take up only a little amount of space on the floor. It has a stress-free design for your cat’s whiskers and has a height that is compatible with most adult cats and kittens to keep them comfortable. The Catit Flower Fountain has a water softening filter that continuously filters and softens the water that comes from the tap.
This amazing water fountain is equipped with an opaque water storage which is known to keep water fresh for longer periods of time. It also ensures to retain all sorts of debris, hair, and sediments which make the water dirty. You will surely appreciate the modern and unique design that comes with this water fountain as it will fit your home décor.
Catit has released an earlier version of this flower fountain and it has upgraded it to a better and more efficient version 2.0. You will surely get all the upgrades and benefits of this new product which are the results of an extensive research and development.Check Latest Price
3. Pioneer Pet Raindrop Stainless Steel Pet Drinking Fountain
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet.
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and pure, healthy water
- Dishwasher safe, high grade stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning, 60 oz...
It has been said that moving water attract pets and make them want to hydrate more. Therefore, the best cat water fountain needs to feature moving water to make sure that cats drink more often and stay healthy. The Pioneer Pet Raindrop Stainless Steel Pet Drinking Fountain looks like it’s something that you would use in the kitchen because of its sterile and clean look. There is no other cat water fountain that looks better than this one.
Apart from its appearance, the Pioneer Pet Raindrop Stainless Steel Pet Drinking Fountain features circulating water that makes them want to drink more. The quiet pump that comes with this fountain is responsible for circulating oxygen in the water while the filter takes care of purifying it.
Each package contains a filter that can last up to 30 days without being replaced. When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, this pet fountain proves to be one of the best products to choose. It is dishwasher safe and the stainless steel material gives you a hassle-free cleaning experience.
Compared to the plastic material, you can really feel the cleanliness in a stainless bowl after you’ve washed it once. This water fountain has an amazing capacity of 60oz which is enough to serve multiple pets even during hot days.
You don’t have to worry about any trouble while you use this product because it is backed with a customer service hotline available to answer all your inquiries.Check Latest Price
4. PetPhabet Cat Water Fountain Bowl
Get out of the house more often with the best cat water fountain from PetPhabet. The PetPhabet Cat Water Fountain Bowl features flowing water designed coupled with its whisper quiet technology. It’s perfect to place inside the bedroom because of its quiet nature. Your pets will surely love the gently flowing water that is soothing to your pets.
Allow your pets to play with the stream of water to add to their daily exercise routine. The PetPhabet Cat Water Fountain Bowl has a large tank that can hold lots of water to keep your pets hydrated. This kind of tank is also great if you plan to leave your cats alone for a few days while you go on a trip.
Getting a water fountain will give you peace of mind that your pets have access to clean water every day even if you are not around.
The water reservoir is transparent so you know how much more water you need. For maintenance, you can be sure that these buckets are easy to take apart and clean. It’s also dishwasher-friendly for busy people who don’t have time to manually wash their dishes.
For your pet’s health, this water fountain also comes with a water cycle filtration system that continuously serves clean and fresh water to your pets at home. The activated carbon filter keeps purifying the water getting rid of debris and sediments. Get your own water fountain today to keep your pets healthier and happier.Check Latest Price
5. Catit Design Senses Fountain with Water Softening Cartridge
- Large water-to-air surface maximizes oxygenation for fresher, better tasting water
- Re-circulating system cools and aerates water
- Consumes less than 4 watts, using less power than a night light
Give your cats a healthy dose of clean, purified water with the best cat water fountain in the comforts of your home. Catit Design Senses Fountain was built to make sure that your pets drink more water every day to stay healthy and hydrated.
It is equipped with a softening filter that removes an excess amount of magnesium and calcium usually found in tap water. Doing this helps your pets maintain a better urinary tract.
The Catit Design Senses Fountain was made to have a bigger water to air ratio which makes water oxygenation better creating fresher water for your pets. The circulating system allows the water to cool so your pets can enjoy it better.
When it comes to power consumption, you can rely on this water fountain to conserve energy by using less power and saving you money on electricity bills.
Another great feature of these kitty water fountains is its water capacity that holds up to 100 ounces of water. This means you can leave your pets for a day or two without any problems with their water supply. It works great for people who have to work overtime or go on business trips when their pets are left at home.
Create a better home for you and your pets when you get your hands on this great Catit Design product. They are one of the top manufacturers of pet related products in the USA and the world so you are sure to get high-quality materials at a fair price.Check Latest Price
Best Cat Water Fountain Buying Guide
What Is the Best Cat Water Fountain?
A cat drinking fountain is made to help busy pet owners stay on top of their pets by making sure they are properly hydrated. These water fountains try to entice and to stimulate your pets to drink more water to prevent kidney diseases. Some water fountains have creative designs such as moving water that helps attract pets to stay hydrated.
Your pets need safe and healthy drinking water that is free from debris or any other sediments that tap water may contain. Aside from making sure that your pets are drinking enough water, the best cat drinking fountain also comes with a filter that continuously purifies the water for your pets.
Why Do You Need the Best Cat Water Fountain?
With work, hobbies and night out with friends taking up too much of your time, taking care of your pets might seem impossible. Therefore, the best pet fountain is essential in every pet owner’s house because it eliminates the need for you to check your pet’s water bowl from time to time if it needs to be refilled. The water fountain provides a continuous flow of clean water to satisfy your pet’s needs whether you’re in the house or not.
Being busy isn’t always the reason why you forget to check on your pet’s water supply. It’s basically a very trivial thing compared to your grocery list or other errands that you need to do daily. The best cat fountain does not need a lot of human interaction except when you set it up and clean it. Most models are also dishwasher-friendly which makes cleaning it a breeze.
Types of Automatic Pet Water Fountains
There are two types of the best water fountain for cats and you need to know about their differences before making your first purchase. Read on and find out more about these two types.
1) Basic Gravity-Fed Water Dispenser – The basic gravity-based water dispenser works by discharging water from the storage into a drinking bowl. It’s as simple as that. The water does not do any tricks nor does it circulate to entertain your pets. It just flows into the dish when your pets need to drink. This kind of water fountain comes in various shapes and sizes with different types of filters that can remove chlorine, debris, and odors.
The disadvantage that comes with working with non-circulated water is that you must empty out the drinking bowl before another full serving comes in. There are also some basic gravity-fed fountains that are made of cheap plastic that can be harmful to your pets. If you choose the ceramic pet fountain, however, it proves to be an affordable and convenient way to keep pets hydrated.
2) Pump-Driven Water Fountain – This second type of the best cat fountain needs the energy to function as it circulates the water before it’s ready for your pets to drink. The process includes filtering the water to make sure that they are free of debris and dirt. It’s great to keep your pets entertained and entice them to drink more water because of the moving water that it provides. Most pump-driven fountains will continue serving and circulate water even during a power outage.
A good pump-driven fountain can oxygenate the water which maintains its freshness that is appealing to most pets. It is proven that even if you don’t have a water fountain in the house, pets prefer to drink from a moving water source as they enjoy the experience and the taste.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Cat Water Fountain
If you are convinced that you need the best pet fountain in your house, you might have to consider a few things before purchasing one. Here are some tips to consider:
1) Appearance – There are pet water fountains that look basic while there are those that have great design and appeal. Depending on your taste and budget, you can get a water fountain made with ceramic or stainless steel that looks better when placed anywhere near your home. These materials cost more so you should expect the price of the water fountain to be higher compared to ones made with plastic.
2) Size – Pet fountains come in various shapes and sizes so you can choose one that is best suited for your pets. As a rule, half a gallon is good for a small dog or a cat. Water fountains that can hold up to 1 gallon of water can feed a 50-pound dog for about two days while a 2.5-gallon fountain can last up to 5 days.
Adjustments for active pets and the hot weather should be kept in mind as well. For pump-driven fountains, you also must make sure that the pump is always running.
3) Outdoor operation – Most water dispensers are designed for use indoors, however, there are some exceptions as some pet owners only want their pets outside of the house.
4) Dishwasher safe – Make sure that you buy the best pet fountain that is made of dishwasher safe materials. This adds to the convenience of not having to give water for your pets daily and make your life easier as a pet owner.
5) Resists Tipping – Water fountains for cats will always be something that pets must conquer. They will try everything just to tip it over, play with it and try to destroy it. There are water fountains that are built to resist being tipped over as a protection for pets. This kind of water fountain is ideal especially if you have a pet that likes to play around.
Just like you, your pets deserve access to clean, purified and healthy water that the best cat water fountain provides. These water fountains need to be made from materials that are safe and chemical-free before you let your pets use them. These fountains are also designed to have your pets drinking more by enticing them with moving water and its great design.
The fountain that you choose for your pets need to have a solid filtration system that is circulating the water and keeps it oxygenized for a fresher taste that is appealing to pets. This simple product allows you to get out of the house more often, lessening your worry of refilling any of your pet bowls every day. You can now, go to work with peace of mind that your pets are not creating a ruckus in the house.
Most of all, go home to a cleaner, more organized, no-spill-on-the-carpet kind of house when you buy the best cat water fountain for your homes today.
Last update on 2021-10-27 at 03:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API